Visa Agent Thailand

If you are looking to live or work in Thailand then speak to one of the best known attorneys in the expatriate community in Thailand – Law Firm in Thailand. With offices in all the major cities in the Kingdom of Thailand we can assist you with your retirement, marriage or tourist visa in Thailand. We can also obtain a work permit for you if you have all the needed documents and if getting married we can also register your marriage and ensure that you can extend you marriage visa in Thailand. Retirement? Allow us to assist you with your visa application extension and also getting your goods from home through Thai customs when you retire.

thai visa

See our main website or speak to us online!

Offices located in Thailand

Bangkok : Head Office

399 Sukhumvit Road,
North Klongtoey,Wattana,
Bangkok 10110

Moo 5, A. Thalang,
Phuket 83110, Thailand

Moo 6,
Banglamung, Chonburi 20150 Thailand

Koh Samui
Building Suite 309, Lamai Beach,
Koh Samui, 84310 Thailand

Hua Hin
Hua Hin  Huay
Petchkasem Road, Hua Hin,
Prachuabkirikhan, 77110 Thailand

Chiang Mai
191 Changkran Road Muang Chiang Mai,
Chiang Mai, 50100 Thailand

4 replies on “Visa Agent Thailand”

My name is Terry Hull.

Tel: 086 732 3780

I wish to extend my retirement visa each January. I will supply all documentation including bank letters. Fee? – no 3 month reporting required.

My name is Terry Hull. I wish to extend my O-A retirement visa. My mobile number is 086 – XXX XXXX. Residential address is:

399 Moo 7 Sansai Fang,
Chiang Mai Province 50110
Mobile No – 086XXXXXXX

Your information has been forwarded to Siam Legal staff. They will contact you shortly for assistance regarding your visa extension. Should you need to follow up, you may send an email to [email protected] or call 05-382-0619.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *